How the Polyaspartic Process Really
Makes a Difference to Your Driveway.
Enduracoat Plus 90 Polyaspartic - Driveway Coating System
6 Layer System 90% Solid
- Grind Floor
- Fill Cracks
- Primer Bond Coat Penetrating 1/16″ to 1/8″ deep
- Color Base Coat
- Chip 1/4 inch
- Polyaspartic Top Clear coat squeegeed - Equal to 3 rolled coats up to 90% Solid
Picture your Driveway with the latest advancement in decorative concrete coating systems...
Residential and commercial… References available upon request
Decorative polyaspartic floor system!
- Better than epoxy, 4 x stronger
- Slip resistant
- No “hot tire pickup”
- Will not yellow or fade
- Easy to clean
What makes polyaspartic special?
Polyurea polyaspartic is a highly durable, high performance, coating system.
Polyaspartic revolutionized concrete coating industries.
Why polyaspartics are special
- Polyaspartics – cures fast
- Polyaspartics – soaks into concrete
- Polyaspartics – are easy to clean
- Polyaspartics – are scratch-proof and chemical resistant
- Polyaspartics – will not turn yellow like epoxy
- Most installations take one day, resulting in less down time for our customers
Less time to apply
- Polyaspartic coatings can be applied quickly compared to epoxies
- Customers can use the floor the next day
Preparation to surface
- We grind the driveway with planetary diamond grinders using high end HTC equipment
- We open up the surface pores between 80 and 100 grit
- Polyaspartic is applied with a roller and soaks into the floor, which absorbs it like a sponge
- As Polyaspartic cures, it becomes integrated with the floor
- Your concrete floor becomes almost permanent
- We incorporate decorative chip and colors to give a custom look like terrazzo or granite
- Our coatings systems are perfect for high traffic areas, garage floors, commercial use.
- Enjoy a neat, clean, easy to maintain driveway with high shine and slip-resistant texture
CONNECT WITH US
Call: Fred Dworsky
Performance Distributors, Inc
Nokomis, FL 34275